Last Updated on
How to cook Filipino Fried Chicken
Filipino Fried Chicken Recipe is a deep fried chicken dish with a filipino touch and the preparation is fast and easy. In fact, mixing these ingredients will only take less than 10mins and the seasonings were just poured directly on the pan with the chicken.
What’s also good about this Filipino Fried Chicken Recipe is that the boiling process makes sure that the chicken is cooked even from the inside and at the same time incorporating the tastes of the seasonings. Outcome was a tasty fried chicken without the breading! Try it now and give us a feedback!
Filipino Fried Chicken Ingredients:
- 4 pcs chicken thigh and leg
- 1/4 cup of white vinegar
- 5 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups Canola cooking oil for frying
1 teaspoon whole black peppercorn, crushed lightly
- Salt to taste
Filipino Fried Chicken Cooking Instructions:
- In a pan place the chicken in vinegar, garlic, water, salt and pepper.
Simmer uncovered over low heat until chicken is cooked through about 20-30 minutes. Remove just before the chicken is fully cooked.
- Strain off liquid then place the chicken on paper towels to completely drain the excess liquid.
- In a frying pan or wok, heat oil and deep fry the chicken until golden brown
- Place on paper towel to remove excess oil
- Serve hot with rice and sliced cucumber or Atchara on the side.