How to make homemade Yogurt Pizza Dough
One of the well-loved savory foods of Filipinos from the international cuisine is pizza. Whether it’s Mexican or Italian, there’s no debate about the delicious goodness that a pizza slice offers. If you’re craving a crunchy and tasty snack lately, here’s the best Yogurt Pizza Dough Recipe you’ve been waiting for.
Yogurt and pizza? It sounds weird together, eh? But no, you will be surprised by the burst of flavors of this yummy merienda treat that you can easily prepare at home. All you need are plain yogurt, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and iodized or regular salt. You don’t even need to use an oven to make this recipe, but you will need a mixer to mix all the ingredients.
The mixed dough should be gooey and sticky before you cook the crust in a pan. You can spread a generous amount of sauce over your crust and add some cheese and other toppings to create the right flavor. The prep time may take up to 15 minutes or longer, depending on your techniques. Check if the crust is already brown before taking it off the fire.
So what are you waiting for? Try this Yogurt Pizza Dough (Crust) and see how delicious this homemade snack for the whole family.
Ingredients and Procedure Pizza Dough/Crust with Yogurt:
Yogurt Pizza Dough Recipe
- 2 pcs Plain Yogurt (125g)
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 2 tsps Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- Put all-purpose flour in a large bowl.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Mix with a spatula until a shaggy dough form.
- Knead the mixture.
- Rest the dough for 10 minutes.
- Dust board with flour, then divide the dough in half.
- Roll into two balls, and then use a rolling pin to roll the balls out into two 9-inch pizza crusts.
- Heat the pan over low and grease with oil.
- Place pizza dough in the pan and stretch a little bit.
- Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until light brown.
- Flip and cook the other side until light brown.
- Our Homemade Pizza Crust is now ready to use.
With this recipe, you can enjoy a yeast-free pizza dough, especially if you’re health-conscious. It may sound a bit off, but once you tried using yogurt in your baking your crust, you will surely enjoy the unique taste that is delightful and crunchy.
With this Yogurt Pizza Dough Recipe, you can enjoy a yeast-free pizza and good for health-conscious people.
Other Pizza Recipes: