Last Updated on August 31, 2020 by Ed Joven
How to cook Ginisang Repolyo at Corned Beef
Ginisang Repolyo at Corned Beef – For students staying away from their families, cooking can be difficult. Either you don’t have time, or you have a limited budget for food. However, sticking to bread, noodles, and canned goods isn’t recommended either. This recipe is an affordable and healthy dish. You can use the canned goods you have and buy a few vegetables from the market. Even with little experience and few cooking tools, you can still make this dish.
It will help if you try to make this easy recipe for a diet change once in a while. Canned goods are a must supply in every home. It has a long shelf-life, and it’s a go-to food if you run out of meat and vegetables or just lazy to prepare a dish.
This Ginisang Repolyo at Corned Beef Recipe can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Ingredients and Cooking Procedure of Igado:
Ginisang Repolyo at Corned Beef Recipe
- 2 cans 150g corned beef
- 2 cups sliced cabbage
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a frypan then saute garlic and onion.
- Add corned beef, then simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add sliced Repolyo (cabbage), then cover and continue to simmer for 5 minutes or until cabbage are soft.
- Season with salt and pepper then mix.
- If you want it dry, just continue to simmer.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve with rice.
We use corned beef as the main ingredient in this dish, but you can use any canned goods you have, such as sardines and meatloaf. To add nutrients to your body, you will need one cabbage, a small carrot, and a medium tomato. Try to slice the vegetables as thinly as possible, but you can have thicker slices for starters.