Last Updated on October 24, 2020 by Ed Joven
How to cook No-Oven Brownie Pizza
No-Oven Brownie Pizza – It’s always fun and exciting for kids when the desserts they eat has a little twist to it. We don’t mean a literal twist, but what we mean is that you put your fun spin to it, instead of an old and regular dessert. Brownies are one of the simplest desserts to make for kids. This fudgy dessert is a delight to the palette. There is no clear history of Brownies yet, but what most books say is that Brownies originated in Chicago. In order to fit a small dessert in lunch boxes, Brownies was created as a substitute for cake.
A lot of people assume that, dessert has no nutritional value or benefits whatsoever. It may come as a surprise, but there are benefits from desserts. For this dessert, we will be using some white chocolate and brownie mix. The main ingredient in the brownie mix is chocolate, and chocolate is known for being able to lower cholesterol and stress levels of our body. It helps people with sleep disorders, get the sleep they need while White chocolate contains a lot of saturated fat and calcium. Calcium is good for improving bone strength.
Right now, you might be wondering what twist are we going to put on this brownie? Instead of being made into small squares, it will be a brownie pizza!
No-Oven Brownie Pizza Ingredients and Cooking Procedure:
Making a brownie pizza is quite easy. All you have to do is mix ingredients for the pizza base (which is the brownie) and use your creativity as you use the different toppings to design the Brownie Pizza.
No-Oven Brownie Pizza Recipe
- 1 box (230g) Sharon fudge brownie mix
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1½-2 tbsp. milk
- 1 pack (40Nips milk chocolate
- 1 pack (25Nissin Cubee Wafer
- 1 bar (38Goya white chocolate
- Preheat stove-top pan over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Line the sides and bottom of your pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil (glossy side down), If you don’t have a 9-inch round pan, you can make a regular brownies just use a 8×8 pan as long as it fits in your casserole.
- In a mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, canola oil, egg and water, then mix until smooth.
- Don’t forget to scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl to avoid lumps.
- Transfer brownie batter into a prepared pan and spread evenly. (The batter has a thick consistency, but spreadable check on the video to see the right consistency)
- Cook in a preheated casserole over medium heat for about 12-15 minutes.
- Our casserole may vary in temperature, so please keep an eye on your brownie until it’s done.
- Insert a toothpick in the middle and if comes out with a little moist crumbs, it’s done.
- Fire off, transfer in a cooling rack and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, in a heat proof bowl, combine chopped milk chocolate and milk.
- Microwave for 15 seconds, stir and reheat for another 15 seconds and stir until smooth and shinny.
- Let it cool slightly and it’s ready to use.
- Spread chocolate ganache evenly in your fudge brownie pizza and top with Nips, Cubee Wafers and white chocolate.
- Cut Brownie in 8 pieces and it’s ready to serve!
No Oven Brownie Pizza Recipe is budget-friendly dessert, topped with a creamy layer chocolate ganache. It is so easy and quick to prepare. It is fudgy and moist, and we decorated it with nips chocolate, crunchy wafers, and chopped white chocolate.
No-Oven Cakes and Cupcakes Recipes: