Last Updated on June 26, 2023 by Ed Joven
How to cook Yema Cake na pang Negosyo
Yema Cake is one of the favorite sweet delicacies in the Philippines. It’s a chiffon cake filled with Yema or custard frosting. The main ingredients are egg yolks and milk, which create a custard-like flavor. Filipino Yema Cake is an airy cake that is light and sweet. Some bakers add a thick Yema sauce in the middle as a surprise when you bite into it.
Yema Cake is a mouthwatering dessert you can bake for birthdays, weddings, and other traditional Pinoy celebrations.
The best thing about this Yema Cake Recipe na pang negosyo is that you don’t need to use an oven to bake the cake. You can make six medium Llaneras with this recipe. The ingredients are different for the cake batter, meringue, Yema frosting, and topping.
Other things you may need to bake Yema Cake are baking liners and plastic containers. The cost of all the ingredients and materials you will use for this recipe is very affordable, especially if you want to start your own business.
Yema Cake Ingredients and Procedure:
Yema Cake Recipe
- 4 Large Egg Yolks
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Oil
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Cake Flour
- 1 29 g Powdered Milk
- 1½ tsp. Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 3 L Egg Yolks
- 1 300 ml Condensed Milk
- 1 370 ml Evaporated Milk
- 3 tbsp. Cornstrach
- 1 tsp. Vanilla or Lemon Extract
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- ½ box 80g Cheese grated
You also Need:
- 6 med. Llaneras Baking Liners
- 6 750 ml Plastic Containers
- Preheat Oven to 160C/320F.
- Prepare Llanera’s with baking liners and set aside.
- Separate 4 large Eggs
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggyolks and sugar. Mix until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Add in oil, evaporated milk, vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Add in sifted cake flour, powdered milk, baking powder, salt and mix until no lumps. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whip eggwhites until frothy & add in cream of tartar and whip until foamy.
- Gradually, add sugar and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in meringue into the cake batter in 3 additions.
- Divide batter equally as possible in a pre-lined Llaneras or molders.
- Bake @170C/325F for about 18-20 minutes. (Steam over med. heat for 20-25 minutes.)
- Do the toothpick test, if it comes out clean vanilla chiffon is done.
- Fire off, Transfer in a cooling rack. You can invert the cake with Llanera for at least 5 minutes before unmolding to avoid chiffon cake from shrinking.
- Place Chiffon Cake in a plastic container and peel off baking liners and let it cool completely.
Lets prepare our Yema Frosting:
- In a saucepan, combine evaporated milk, condensed milk, eggyolks and sifted cornstarch. Mix until no lumps formed or you can strain the custard mixture if you want.
- Cook over low heat, continue stirring until mixtures starts to thicken. It takes about 8-10 minutes, it depends how thin or thick you want your yema frosting will be.
- Fire off, add vanilla extract and butter and stir until well blended.
- Let it cool down before using or frosting your cake.
- Divide Yema frosting into 6 mini-chiffon cakes and spread yema to cover the cakes.
- Lastly, top with grated cheese and it’s ready to serve and enjoy.
Note: Shelf life of Yema Cake, still fresh upto 2 days and it will last for 5 days if refrigerated.
Yema Cake Recipe is a great treat for everyone and is best served after or in between meals. With this, your family will love it, and you can have it every day.
Although the Yema Cake is light in texture, it still has a rich Milky flavor because of the Yema Frosting on top. If you love this delight, bake one since it is so easy. Of course, you make it more flavorful once you add some grated cheddar cheese on top. With this recipe, I’m sure a lot of people will love you for it.
Filipino Cake Recipes:
- No-Bake Peach Mango Cream Pie Recipe
- Rocky Road Graham Float Recipe
- No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Cheesy Avocado Graham Float
- Ube Crema de Fruta Recipe
- No Bake Ube Cupcakes Recipe
- Black Forest Graham Float Recipe
- Top 10 No Bake Filipino Summer Dessert Recipes