How to cook Yema Cake
Yema Cake Recipe is a great treat for everyone and is best served after or in between meals. With this, your family will love it and you can just have it every day.
Although the Yema Cake is light in texture, it still has a rich Milky flavor because of the Yema Frosting on top. If you love this delight, then bake one since it is just so easy. More so, you make it more flavorful once you add some grated cheddar cheese on top. With this recipe I’m sure a lot of people will love you for it.
Yema Cake Ingredients:
For the Cake:
- Get the Sponge Cake ingredients and procedure here (10×10 size)
Yema Cake Instructions:
- Prepare and bake your sponge cake click here to get the Sponge Cake cooking procedure
- Let your freshly baked sponge cake cools down first before slicing, cut the cake in half horizontally.
- Prepare your Yema frosting while waiting for the cake to cool down, click here to get the Yema Frosting cooking procedure.
- To assemble the cake, spread 1/3 part of yema frosting on the top of 1st half of your cake.
- Place the other half of the cake on top and spread with the remaining yema filling and spread evenly from all sides and top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
- Best paired with hot coffee.
Getting the Sweetest Treat with the famous Yema Cake Recipe.