Fruit Ice Drop RecipeJune 22, 2013 • By Ed Joven
This Fruit Ice Drop is a big hit with the kids.
Fruit Ice Drop Recipe is the best and so good for the kids because this contains lots of fruits and are very nutritious. It is so easy to make even your kids can do this. In this recipe we used a canned fruit cocktail but you can replace it with fresh fruits.
Kids will surely love this wholesome frozen treat.
Fruit Ice Drop Ingredients:
- ¼ cup colored Sago, cooked
- 1 big can (370ml) Fresh or Evaporated Milk
- 1 sm. can (170ml) Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, drained and reserve syrup
Fruit Ice Drop Instructions:
- Drain fruit cocktail in a strainer in a bowl and set aside.
- Cook sago in fruit cocktail syrup for 3 minutes, pour into a strainer and rinse in running water then let it drain.
- In a big bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and fresh or evaporated milk.
- Combine with fruits and sago and stir until well blended. Ladle the fruit milk mixture almost full into ice drop molder.
- Freeze until partially set, and insert ice drop stick in the center, then Freeze overnight.
This Fruit Ice Drop Recipe is a great base for just about any type of ice drop or popsicles you want to make.