Last Updated on February 14, 2023 by Ed Joven
Valentine’s Day is a time for expressing love and affection to those we hold dear. And what better way to do so than with a sweet treat like Chocolate Coated Fudgee Barr Cake Balls? These delicious Chocolate Cake Balls combine creamy fudge and soft cake, covered in a layer of smooth, rich chocolate.
To make these treats, you will need some Fudgee Barr cakes, condensed milk, melted chocolate, and any other decorations or toppings of your choice (such as sprinkles, nuts, or dried fruit). First, crumble the Fudgee Barr cakes into a fine crumb using your hands or a food processor. Then, mix condensed milk enough to bind the crumbs to a dough-like consistency.
Next, scoop one tablespoon and roll the mixture into small balls about 1 inch in diameter. Place these balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to firm up. While the balls are in the freezer, prepare the melted chocolate for coating by heating it in a double boiler or the microwave (frequently stirring to avoid overheating).
Once the balls are firm, remove them from the refrigerator and dip them into the melted chocolate, using a fork or toothpick to turn them and ensure an even coating. Allow any excess chocolate to drip off before placing the balls back on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with any desired toppings before the chocolate has a chance to set.
Allow the chocolate to set completely at room temperature or in the refrigerator before serving. These sweet treats are sure to bring a smile to the face of your loved one and make for a perfect Valentine’s Day dessert.
This Chocolate Coated Fudgee Barr Cake Balls Recipe is a fun and easy treat for Valentine’s Day. They’re a delicious combination of creamy fudge and soft cake covered in a layer of smooth, rich chocolate. Give them a try and see for yourself just how irresistible they are!
Ingredients and Procedure of Chocolate Coated Fudgee Barr Cake Balls :
Chocolate Coated Fudgee Barr Cake Balls for Valentine's
- 10 pcs. Chocolate Fudgee Barrs
- 3 tbsp. Condensed Milk
- 250 g White Chocolate Compound
- 2 drops Food Color Gel pink & blue
- 2 tsps. White Sprinkles
- 20 pcs. Daisy Candy
- 5 pcs. Clamshell 4.25 x 4.25
- 5 pcs. 1/2" Sticker Label
- 2 pcs. Piping Bag sm.
- 2 pcs. Vinyl Food Grade Gloves
~ How to Prepare ~
- Unwrap and peel off paper liners
- Crush cake into crumbs
- Add condensed milk gradually and mix
- If cake is a little bit dry, add more condensed milk
- Knead until it forms a moist dough
- Scoop one tablespoon and form into a ball (You can also use homemade chocolate cake)
- We made 20 pieces of cake balls and it's ready to be chilled to harden
- Chop white chocolates and divide into two heat proof bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute, stir every 30 seconds
- Add a drop of food color gel (any color) and mix until well blended (I used pink and blue)
- Note: you can replace condensed milk with chocolate ganache, nutella, peanut butter or cream cheese if you want
~ Coating ~
- Dip cake balls and coat evenly you can use a fork or bamboo skewers
- Continue until done and leave it to set.
- You can reheat melted chocolate if needed
~ Decorate ~
- Transfer cake balls in 1oz. paper cup liners
- Use leftover melted chocolate to drizzle
- Decorate with fondant candy and sprinkles
- Continue until done decorating
- Leave to set before packing cake balls
- Our Fudgee Barr Cake Balls is done!
- Arrange in a Fancy Heart Shaped Container or any Chocolate Box.
- Patok na Negosyo ngayong Valentines Day!
Cake Balls Costing:
10 pcs. Chocolate Fudgee Barrs P 65.00
3 tbsp. Condensed Milk 9.00
250g White Chocolate Compound 58.75
2 drops Food Color Gel (pink & blue) 2.00
2 tsps. White Sprinkles 5.00
20 pcs. Daisy Candy @1.25 25.00
5 pcs. Clamshell (4.25×4.25) @ 4.00 20.00
5 pcs. (1/2″) Sticker Label @.50 2.50
2 pcs. Piping Bag sm. @1.25 2.50
2 pcs. Vinyl Food Grade Gloves @2.50 5.00
Misc. Electricity 5.00
Total Expenses >> P 200.00
Total Expenses P 200.00
- Yield : 20pcs. Cake Balls or 5 tubs (4’s)
- Cost per Tub P 40.00
- SRP (P60.00-P80.00)70.00×5 P 350.00
- Gross – Expenses = Profit P 150.00
( Note: Double the recipe to make more profit, the cost will also depend on your location and where you bought your ingredients. )
So if you’re looking to impress your loved one, why not make some Chocolate Coated Fudgee Barr Cake Balls? These bite-sized treats are easy to make and flavorful, making them the perfect addition to your Valentine’s Day celebration.
Recipes for Valentine’s Day:
- Cookies and Cream Chocolate Hearts Recipe
- Homemade Pepero Recipe for Valentines Day
- Easy Strawberry Cake for Valentines
- Heart Shaped Chocolates Recipe for Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Food Business Recipes
- Heart Shaped Mocha Cake Recipe for Valentine’s Day