Last Updated on August 20, 2022 by Ed Joven
How to make Avocado Ice Cream
Homemade Avocado Ice Cream Recipe is our version of Ice Cream that does not need an ice cream maker and is the easiest ice cream ever, and you can make it in minutes.
This incredible, edible, paleo ice cream will blow your socks off. Maybe not literally, but it is so creamy and sweet that it will seriously impress you.
Coconut milk is used here instead of cream to provide a paleo-friendly alternative to regular milk, which also gives the dessert an extra creamy boost. You’ll also see the use of salt and lime juice which work to maintain the green opaque colors of the avocados and round out the flavor.
It is important to follow the recipe closely so as to get the best result. If the ice cream is not allowed to freeze completely, it can affect the quality of the taste and texture.
Inspired by the ice cream of my youth, this version is a no churn ice cream (you don’t need an ice cream maker!) The flavors of avocados and condensed milk shine through, made even richer with coconut milk and whipped cream.
Homemade Avocado Ice Cream Ingredients and Procedure:
Homemade Avocado Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 pcs Ripe Avocados mashed or scooped
- 1 tbsp. calamansi juice or any citrus
- 2 packs 250ml nestle cream, well chilled
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- A pinch of salt
- Green food coloring optional
- Cashews roughly chopped for toppings (optional)
- Chocolate Syrup (optional)
- To prepare the sorbetes, wash avocados, slice and discard the pit.
- Scrape the avocado flesh using a teaspoon or a shred peeler and places it on a large bowl, and add the calamansi juice.
- Add in 2 packs (@250ml) chilled nestle cream, a half cup of sweetened condensed milk and a pinch of salt.
- Mix the avocado with an electric mixer until smooth and incorporated.
- Taste test the avocado mixture if you wish to be a little bit sweeter just add a little more from the remaining sweetened condensed milk and mix again until well blended.
- You can do it manually with a whisk if you want, but I find it easy and fast using a hand mixer.
- Cover with a lid, plastic or anything and freeze until partially set about an hour or less.
- Take off from the freezer and mix it again with the electric mixer until smooth, cover and freeze for another hour.
- Again, do it for the last time and freeze until it is ready to be served.
Try this 3 Ingredient Avocado Ice Cream:
This Homemade Avocado Ice Cream Recipe are rich, smooth creamy and ever so tasty perfect for any occasion and the easiest to make ice cream ever.
Avocado Sorbetes are rich, smooth creamy and ever so tasty perfect for any occassion.
Other Avocado Recipes: