How to make Strawberry Yogurt Ice Cream
Nothing can be more refreshing than having a cold, tasty ice cream after a long day of work. Still, many of us take a munch on these frozen delights with a little bit of guilt. We all know ice creams are not exactly the healthiest choice of desserts.
Fortunately, there is a terrific alternative for health-conscious individuals who want to ditch the store-bought ice cream, which are usually too heavy on sugar and fat.
Meet the Strawberry Yogurt Ice Cream.
This recipe is really easy to make because it only requires a few ingredients and minimal amount of preparation. You bet you’ll be done with it in minutes. It’s very simple and the best thing here is that it is undeniably delicious!
Besides, you need to use fresh strawberries for this recipe and that makes a big difference. So when these fruits come into season, make sure to grab some and try this recipe at home.
Read on and learn how to make your own strawberry-filled treat.
Strawberry Yogurt Ice Cream Ingredients and Procedure:
Strawberry Yogurt Ice Cream Recipe
- 1/4 kilo fresh Strawberry
- 2 cups Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Fresh Milk
- 1 box 250ml All purpose cream
- 1/2 cup Condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Hersheys Strawberry syrup
- Roughly chop half of the strawberries, then set aside.
- Combine in a blender or Food processor bowl the yogurt, fresh milk, all purpose cream, condensed milk and strawberry syrup.
- Add the remaining strawberries to the mixture then puree until smooth.
- Pour into a tin loaf pan container, then fold the chopped strawberries.
- Cover with cling wrap or foil and place in the freezer for 3 hours or until firm but not hard.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.
Recommended Strawberry Ice Pop:
Strawberry Yogurt Ice Cream Recipe is indeed a guilt-free treat you will surely love consuming over and over again. Kids and adults alike will enjoy it after meals or even as an afternoon snack.
Ice Cream Recipes: