Last Updated on
Try this all-around tasty Filipino Ginisang Corned Beef
Filipinos have this love thing when it comes to canned goods, especially corned beef. As a matter of fact, Ginisang Corned Beef or sautéed corned beef is actually a doozy dish loved by both children and professionals. It can be eaten any time of the day since preparation is just a piece of cake.
From a plain, canned corned beef, you can actually make it more appetizing for the whole family. Out of it, you can create a delightful dish or tasty fillings for sandwiches. Just work on your imagination to come up with a delicious Ginisang Corned Beef Recipe also known as Ginisang Carne Norte at Patatas.
Ginisang Corned Beef Ingredients:
- 1 can Corned beef (340g)
- 1 large size potato, skinned, diced
- 2 large size onion, cut into rings
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- a dash of dried basil leaves (optional)
- a dash of ground black pepper (optional)
- Canola cooking oil
Ginisang Corned Beef or Ginisang Carne Norte Cooking Instructions:
- In a frying pan, stir-fry potatoes for 3 minutes, set aside
- Use the same fry pan saute the onion rings until translucent set aside.
- On the same frying pan add the garlic until the color turns to light brown.
- Add the fried potatoes, corned beef, dried basil and black pepper, mix well and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add- in the stir fried onion and cook for another minute.
- Serve immediately with fried rice.
Ginisang Corned Beef Recipe is a delightful dish from a plain canned corned beef with sauteed onions, herbs & potatoes.
Try this appetizing Filipino Ginisang Corned Beef