Last Updated on July 4, 2021 by Ed Joven
How to cook Ginisang Corned Beef with Ampalaya and Egg
Ginisang Corned Beef with Ampalaya and Egg – Now that the majority of us are staying at home, it is the best time to cook for the whole family. We all know that we are experiencing a crisis today, so we are doing our best to be frugal and save more money. Given that situation, you still want to serve your family a hearty meal. The good news is that we can give you the recipes that are perfect for your budget.
One of the recipes we’re going to present to you today is this ‘Ginisang Corned Beef with Ampalaya and Egg.’ This could be ideal, primarily if you have canned goods stocked on your pantry, and one of those is corned beef. Ampalaya is a good source of vitamins and mineral, and replenish other nutrition-deficiencies. It is rich in iron, calcium, Vitamin B, and phosphorus. ( Health Benefits of Ampalaya)
To give a little twist to your ampalaya recipe, you can add corned beef and canned goods to excite even little ones. Besides, the ingredients are affordable. You can have it for lunch or dinner, and have a nice meal with your family.
Enjoy, keep safe, and stay healthy!
Ingredients and Procedure of Corned Beef with Ampalaya and Egg:
Ginisang Corned Beef with Ampalaya and Egg Recipe
- 1 pcs. bitter melon ampalaya, sliced
- 1 can 260g Corned beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 large tomato diced
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 can full of water
- 1/8 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Heat oil in a frypan then saute garlic and onion.
- Add tomatoes then, add corned beef, then simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add sliced Ampalaya and about 40ml water, then cover and continue to simmer for 5 minutes or until ampalaya are tender.
- Beat eggs with chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add beaten eggs and mix until eggs are cooked.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve with rice.
The preparation of Corned Beef with Ampalaya and Egg is just simple. If you have children at home, you can ask them to help you. In this recipe, we will give the step-by-step details on how you can prepare this tasty food. At the end of the description, there are complete ingredients you can follow. Don’t forget to save them, in case you buy foods at groceries.
Corned Beef Recipes:
- Corned Beef Empanada
- Ginisang Corned Beef with Repolyo
- Tortang Corned Beef Sandwich
- Ginisang Corned Beef
- Tortang Corned Beef
- Ginisang Ampalaya with Corned Beef