How to make Tortang Corned Beef Sandwich
Merienda time! There may be a time in your life that you have reached the point of saturation on burgers, fries, pizza, etc. Don’t worry, with this recipe – Tortang Corned Beef Sandwich, you can have your DIY snack recipe.
All you need here are eggs, corned beef (choose the best one), and of course sandwich. The process is like preparing an omelet and putting it in a sandwich. Pretty easy, right?
This recipe is recommended especially when you are having a tough time going out for snacks since most of us have always a stock of these ingredients. In terms of taste, it will depend on the quality of your corned beef. Also, this will depend on the fluffiness of your egg and kind of sandwich you have. Don’t worry, it is not required that you buy the expensive ones, just the good ones.
Tortang Corned Beef Sandwich by Pinoy Recipe dot net:
Tortang Corned Beef Sandwich Recipe
- 6 pieces Tortang Corned Beef Patties here's the recipe for the Tortang Corned Beef
- 3 pcs Burger Buns
- 3 pcs Cheese slices
- 1 small sized Iceberg Lettuce
- Egg Salad Sandwich Spread
- Follow the Cooking instructions for the (Tortang Corned Beef) patties
- Place lettuce on one side of Burger Bun.
- Spread on top of the Tortang Corned Beef patty the Egg Salad Sandwich Spread.
- Place another Tortang Corned Beef patty then
- Top with Cheese slice and cover with the top slice Burger Bun.
- Serve with your favorite Soda or Juice drink.
- Enjoy this Pinoy dish with your kids.
Take a bite of this delicious Tortang Corned Beef Sandwich Recipe. This Filipino sandwich will surely spice up the lunch box of your kids.