Last Updated on November 1, 2018 by Ed Joven
How to make Spam Egg Salad and Cheese Pandesal Sandwich
Spam Egg Salad and Cheese Pandesal Sandwich Recipe are good at any time of day, whether breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even for your family’s midnight snack.
Spam is made by Hormel Foods Corporation a brand of canned precooked meat that is like the lifeblood of Hawaii. Yes, this canned food is very popular in the State of Hawaii, you will see it fried, in fried rice, sitting between layers of rice and more at 7-Eleven outlets and in the McDonalds breakfast menu.
Some people enjoy the flavor of cold Spam, not me. I want my SPAM fried and well done. Frying the Spam before creating your sandwich not only improves its texture and flavor, but it also helps give the cheeses a head-start on melting. In this recipe we added the Egg Salad Sandwich Spread Recipe to give it more flavor.
Spam Egg Salad and Cheese Pandesal Sandwich Recipe by Filipino Recipes Portal:
Spam Egg Salad and Cheese Pandesal Sandwich Recipe
- 3 pieces Pandesal Bread sliced
- 3 pieces Cheese slices
- 1 small sized Iceberg Lettuce
- Egg Salad Sandwich Spread
- 3 slices SPAM® Single Classic
- In small frying pan, fry and cook SPAM® Classic over medium-high heat, turning once, about 5 minutes.
- Place lettuce on one side of Pandesal bread.
- Place on top of the lettuce leaf the cooked SPAM
- Spread on top of the Spam the Egg Salad Sandwich Spread.
- Top with Cheese slice and cover with the top slice Pandesal.
- Serve with your favorite Soda or Juice drink.
Try this quick and easy to prepare Spam Egg Salad and Cheese Pandesal Sandwich Recipe.