Last Updated on June 26, 2020 by Ed Joven
How to make Heart Shaped Chocolates
Heart Shaped Chocolates Recipe for Valentines – In a couple of weeks, Valentines will be rolling in. Ideas on what to give our loved ones for this season is sometimes the hardest to think of. But why not go classic? Valentines and chocolates are always a good pair, you can never go wrong with that.
Anywhere you go you can find easily made chocolate desserts or you can make some on your own since ingredients to make chocolate based desserts are pretty easy to find. It is the gift you can give on Valentines that people will always appreciate.
Some of you may actually be curious on how giving chocolates for valentines became a thing. The history of it is actually quite interesting. Even in the past, people have discovered the good that chocolate can give which is why it became a thing that people give it during the day of love.
The numerous benefits, plus its taste is a perfect gift for this season. Other than its high in antioxidant properties and nutrients, chocolates have other benefits that we all love. First because it releases endorphins.
Second, it is an aphrodisiac. Because of these benefits and its taste, through time, people have started to see the connection of it being a good gift. Additionally, finding and making chocolate isn’t hard. May it be a chocolate cake, chocolate bar or ice cream, making these are simple. So, it just became an unspoken tradition.
Still having a hard time deciding on what to give for people during Valentines? Why don’t you go with the good old but classic chocolate treats? Like this Heart Shaped Chocolates!
Some of you may think this is to plain or boring but it doesn’t have to be. You can give it that extra touch, what you have to do is you have to make it yourself. All you need are a couple of ingredients and a molder.
Get the type of chocolate you want and the toppings (if you want it with toppings), then just follow the steps below.
Heart Shaped Chocolates Ingredients and Procedure:
Heart Shaped Chocolates Recipe for Valentines
- 2 35g Dark Chocolate Bar
- 2 35g Milk Chocolate Bar
- 2 35g White Chocolate Bar
- 1 tbsp. Heart Sprinkles
- 1 tbsp. Tiny Dots Sprinkles
- 1 tbsp. Crushed Peanuts
- 2 tbsp. Mini-Marshmallows
You also need:
- 1 piece chocolate molder with 24 cavity or any similar molder
- 24 pcs. Paper Liners – small
- 3 pcs. Clear View Plastic Container or Board Box
- 3 pcs. Paper Belt or Logo Sticker for Negosyo optional
- First, we need to prepare our toppings, we’re going to crushed some nuts and measure all toppings we want to use. (If you want to use dried fruits like mangoes, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate or even golden raisin just cut them into tiny bits.)
- In a chocolate molder, place desired topping in each cavity as thin as possible to create a single layer, coz’ too much toppings won’t stick in your chocolate later on.
- Fill each cavity with topping and when you’re done, set aside. (If you’re using a silicon mold, make sure to place it on a flat tray for an easy transport later on.)
- There's 2 Ways to melt your Chocolate: you can use the Bain Marie method “Double Boiler” or the quick and easy 30 seconds Microwave method, all you have to do is to heat it for 15 sec and stir and another 15 sec and stir until smooth and it’s ready. But, if you’re using the double boiler, make sure that your water is low and it’s not boiling.
- All you need is a slow and steady simmer, to melt your chocolate.
- Keep on stirring until becomes smooth and runny.
- Carefully, spoon melted chocolate slowly in each cavity until you’re done with all your melted chocolate.
- Please place your molder in a flat surface or a tray, for even result and leave it to cool.
- Repeat process with the other chocolate bars.
- Chill chocolates until hardens. In a tray, flip slowly and unmold each chocolate.
- Place individually in a small paper liners and arrange chocolates in mini- chocolate boxes or clear plastic containers.
Here are the Heart Shaped Chocolates:
1] Heart Shaped Dark Chocolates
2] Heart Shaped Milk Chocolates
3] Heart Shaped White Chocolates
Other Valentines Day Recipes: