How to make Egg Salad Sandwich Spread
The best Egg Salad Sandwich Spread Recipe is a deliciously-tasting easy to make egg salad spread. You will love the cheesy flavor in this egg salad that tastes absolutely wonderful, especially on your favorite fresh bread.
Egg Salad Sandwich Spread Ingredients:
- 7 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup Real mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. sliced pickles
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground Black Pepper
Egg Salad Sandwich Spread Instructions:
- Place the eggs in a saucepan then add water until it covers the eggs.
- Bring water to a boil, let it boil for 3 minutes then remove from heat.
- Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from hot water and pour cool water to cool it down, then peel and chop.
- Place the chopped eggs in a large bowl, and stir in the shredded cheddar cheese, Real mayonnaise, sliced pickles, and freshly ground Black Pepper
- Season with salt
- Stir-well and serve on your favorite buns, crackers or bread.
- The remaining spread can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Egg Salad Sandwich Spread Recipe is a deliciously-tasting cheesy flavored egg salad.