Last Updated on January 27, 2023 by Ed Joven
How to make Cookies and Cream Chocolate Hearts for Valentine’s
What two things come to mind when you think of Valentine’s Day? First, of course, there’s love, and then there are hearts! So what’s the other one? Sweets! So today, I will be teaching you how to make Cookies and Cream Chocolate Hearts for Valentine’s Day!
I will make sure that these are not the colors you usually see in a box full of heart-shaped chocolates.
I will be using homemade melted white chocolate for the heart shape candies, crushed oreo cookies, and of course, the right blend of food coloring to make the hearts as indulging as ever! So for Valentine’s Day this year, you will make some effort for your loved ones and, of course, your special someone. And If you’re a man, there are no special skills to do this, so do not say that this is just for women who want to make some sweet stuff. Believe me, anyone can do this recipe.
When you give these little hearts to your sweetie, I suggest you put them on a box with a transparent cover to make him or her fall in love not just with the taste but also with the design and colors.
If you want to make a collection of candies to give to someone, these simple homemade chocolate candy hearts are ideal. I will feel loved and appreciated if I receive a box full of chocolates like this.
So let’s start making the Cookies and Cream Chocolate Hearts now!
Ingredients and Procedure of Cookies and Cream Chocolate Hearts :
Cookies and Cream Chocolate Hearts Recipe for Valentine's Day
- 1 200g White Compound Chocolate
- 3 pieces Oreo Cookies crushed
- 3-6 drops Asstd. Food Color Gel
You also need:
- 20 pcs. 1/4 oz. Paper Liners
- 2 pieces 6x5 Box with Acetate
- 2 pieces Valentines Paper Belt
~ How to Prepare ~
- Crushed oreo cookies and set aside.
- Roughly chop white chocolate into small pieces.
- Transfer into a heat proof bowl or measuring cup.
- Microwave for 30 seconds and stir then heat again for another 30 seconds and stir until smooth.
- You can also melt your chocolate in a heat proof bowl, over a deep pan with a simmering water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of crushed oreo's and mix.
- Divide melted chocolate into 3 equal parts
- Add drops of food color gel in each bowl and stir until well combined.
~ Assemble ~
- Fill each cavity of you heart molder with melted chocolate.
- Shake and lightly tap molder to even the chocolates.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes to set, before unmolding.
- Colored cookies n cream heart chocolates are done!
- Transfer individually in paper cup liners
- Arrange in a 6x5 chocolate box with acetate cover or any similar plastic containers.
- Seal it with a paper belt, a ribbon or a sticker label.
These Cookies and Cream Chocolate Hearts are a delicious and easy treat you can make for Valentine’s Day or any special occasion. This recipe is a fun way to mix white chocolate with the crunch of crushed Cookies and Cream cookies, creating a unique and satisfying flavor.
These Chocolate Hearts are a perfect gift for your loved one or a tasty treat to share with friends and family. They are easy to make and can be customized to your liking. So enjoy it with your loved one this Valentine’s Day!
Colored Cookies n Cream Heart Chocolates Costing Ingredients:
1 (200g) White Compound Chocolate P 80.00 (buy here https://shope.ee/5AKJcY4Nhx)
3 pieces Oreo Cookies, crushed 8.00
3-6 drops Asstd. Food Color Gel 15.00 (buy here https://shope.ee/2VJYRYGorb)
20 pcs. ¾ oz. Paper Liners 6.00 (buy here https://shope.ee/2VJYRUZl7g)
2 pieces 6×5 Box with Acetate @ 6.50 13.00 (buy here https://shope.ee/7A5Nzur6cy)
2 pieces Valentines Paper Belt @ 4.50 9.00 (buy here https://shope.ee/20NHqU95fc)
Misc. (Elect.) 5.00
Total Expenses : P 126.00
Recipes for Valentine’s Day:
- Cookies and Cream Chocolate Hearts Recipe
- Homemade Pepero Recipe for Valentines Day
- Easy Strawberry Cake for Valentines
- Heart Shaped Chocolates Recipe for Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Food Business Recipes
- Valentines Day Recipes
- Heart Shaped Mocha Cake Recipe for Valentine’s Day