GD Star Rating
Lechetin Recipe is a combination of Leche flan recipe mixed with Gelatin. Pinoy Leche flan is known in other countries as Creme caramel or caramel custard, it is a custard dessert with a layer of soft caramel on top, as opposed to creme brulee, which is custard with a hard caramel top.
- 10 pcs egg yolk
- 1 big can evaporated milk
- 1 can of water (using the can of the evaporated milk)
- 3/4 can of sugar (using the can of the evaporated milk)
- 1 sachet of Knox powdered unflavored gelatin
- 1 drop of almond extract
- 2 drops of vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp sugar for carmelized sugar on llanera
Lechetin Cooking Instructions:
- Prepare 2 pcs. oval shaped tin-pan (llanera).
- Caramelize around 3 tbsp of sugar by direct heat on each of the llanera.
- In a large bowl mix together beaten egg yolks, milk, sugar and water, stir until sugar is dissolved completely.
- Add powdered gelatin mix well and then with the use of strainer pour unto a large saucepan.
- Stir until it simmers and when it is already thick add the almond and vanilla extracts and then pour unto the oval shaped tin pans (llanera) with caramelized sugar.
- Let it set and cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Lechetin Recipe ( Leche flan with Gelatin ),
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected and Monitored by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe:
Next - Puto Cheese Recipe >>
Request a Filipino Recipe here>>>
Join PinoyRecipe.net's Monthly Giveaway Contest >>>