Last Updated on
Study Reveals That Coffee’s the Most Instagramable Drink: Why Is It Useful & Healthy?
Healthy Reasons to Drink Coffee – Did you know that caffeine makes us live longer? Coffee is the favorite drink of over 2.25 billion people worldwide. Do you also fall into this huge figure? There are numerous reasons why coffee is beneficial and healthy, and we bring some of them.
Many studies have shown that coffee lovers live longer than people who don’t consume it. More specifically, with high coffee consumption, they have a reduced risk of diseases such as those associated with circulation and digestion.
We Live in a World of Coffee Fanatics
Yes, that’s true – we live in a world of coffee fanatics. What’s this claim based on? It’s based on the ranking we designed to rate the most popular food days around the world. According to the scoring system that represents adding Instagram hashtags for food days to Google search volume in the USA and UK for the same, National Coffee Day scored 611,414 in total. Its Instagram score alone is 588,214, which makes it the most Instagrammable drink in the world. Not a single drink besides coffee is in the Top 20 of the most popular food days!
How do you prepare for the important test and exam? With your hard work, you have a goal and a motive, you’re guided by the aim not to leave anything for the last moment. How would you focus and concentrate on studying without consuming coffee? Coffee is a pleasant drink that gets you started every morning, making you disposed to study. Caffeine is a mild stimulant that can in many ways increase your learning capacity and any memory game.
Coffee can also serve the purpose of beauty, care of the whole body, skin, and hair. Let coffee be part of your beauty and skincare regimen. You can, for example, create a hair mask with coffee, which prevents hair breakage and enhances its shine. Try it and you’ll see it!
Why is Coffee Healthy?
According to numerous studies, it’s coffee that’s associated with a reduction in the risk of type 2 diabetes, depression, and even multiple sclerosis. It reduces the risk of cancer and death.
It may seem non-intense, given its stimulating nature, but it’s coffee that can calm inflamed and red skin thanks to its antioxidants, which protect it from premature aging.
Soothe your eyes. Caffeine from the coffee helps to relieve swelling around the eyes, which limits blood flow to the area and instantly reduces bloating. If you put the coffee on the skin, it becomes fresher and removes cracked capillaries.
Caffeine mixed with carbohydrates increases muscle glycogen concentration more quickly after exercise. It also increases endurance during exercise.
Various studies have also shown that caffeine affects weight loss. A study from Germany found that participants in a weight-loss study drank between 2 and 4 cups of coffee.
These are just some of the benefits of coffee, although we believe that nothing should be exaggerated, even when drinking coffee. Did you know that Honoré de Balzac drank 50,000 cups of coffee while writing “La Comédie Humaine”?
We don’t recommend more than 3 coffees a day, we also advise against drinking coffee on an empty stomach.
- Hodge, A., Lim, S., Goh, E., Wong, O., Marsh, P., Knight, V., Sievert, W., … de Courten, B. (2017). Coffee Intake Is Associated with a Lower Liver Stiffness in Patients with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis C, and Hepatitis B. Nutrients, 9(1), 56. doi:10.3390/nu9010056. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28075394
- Bidel, S., & Tuomilehto, J. (2013). The Emerging Health Benefits of Coffee with an Emphasis on Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease. European endocrinology, 9(2), 99-106. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6003581/
Health Benefits of other Fruits and Vegetables:
- Top 12 Filipino Superfoods you should eat to boost your Immune System
- Top 6 Health Benefits of Batuan / Batwan Fruit
- Guava Fruit Health Benefits
- Top 10 Health Benefits of Mango Fruit
- Broccoli Health Benefits
- Top 10 Health Benefits of Guyabano Fruit
- Top 10 Health Benefits of Ampalaya or Bitter Gourd
- Carrots Health Benefits