Last Updated on
How to make Oreo Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake in a Can
Oreo Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake in a Can Recipe – Do you know those famous chocolate cake in a can dessert? When I discovered it, I knew it tasted delicious. Additionally, it is an excellent way to earn money on the side because of its convenience. But, what did come across my mind is why haven’t people started creating flavors other than chocolate for this “in a can” dessert? And then it occurred to me, why not try creating another dessert with the same concept but different flavor! Maybe, one of you who is reading this can also turn it into a small business to earn some extra cash on the side.
What you will be learning is a recipe for Oreo Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake in a Can! Chocolate is a classic choice of dessert, and through time people also thought of cookies and cream as a flavor to change up the status quo—soon enough it too, became a classic choice.For this recipe, we will be using Oreo Cookies. I believe it is the right choice because it will provide a well-balanced flavor, and the taste of it is always like flavors that remind childhood. Even if we are using a ready-made chocolate mix, don’t be fooled by the final flavors you will get from this. Trust me, when I say it will taste amazing, that will make you have customers lining up to buy one can after the other.
Learn how to make this Oreo Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake in a Can, so you can start sharing a can of goodness with everyone.
Ingredients and Procedure of Oreo Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake in a Can:
Oreo Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake in Can Recipe
Chocolate Cake: (Divide batter in 4 (6×1) round pans)
- 1 box 400g Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 cup water or milk
- ½ cup oil or melted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2 2g sachet Nescafe Instant Coffee (optional)
- 1 box 200g Frosty Whip Cream Powder
- ¾ cup cold water
- 1 box 250ml Nestle All-purpose Cream, chilled
Oreo Cookies n Cream
- 1 chocolate cake cut in half
- 1 part whipped cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pack Mini Oreo crushed
- 1 tbsp. dark chocolate finely chopped
You Also Need:
- 4 pcs. 6×2 Tin Cans
- Preheat Stove-Top heavy-bottom Casserole or any similar cooking ware over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- If using a heavy bottom casserole, put just enough salt to cover the entire bottom it helps stabilize the heat evenly.
- Place fitted wire rack in the center and cover with a lid.
- The lid hole should be sealed with a foil so the heat can’t escape.
- Line 4 (6-inch) round pans with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and prepare chocolate cake batter according to package direction.
- Divide the batter into 4 pans and spread evenly. (If you have a chocolate cake recipe, that would be a perfect cake base for your icebox.
- And by the way bake your cake in a pan with the same size of your tin can, so you won’t have to trim & waste a thing.
- Cook/Bake/Steam the cake for about 8-10 minutes.
- Keep an eye on your cake because’ we may have different kinds of stove and the heat varies.
- To check, insert wooden stick in the center and if comes out clean or a few moist crumbs, it’s done.
- Repeat process for the other batch.
- Fire off and let it cool completely on a wire rack, before assembling.
- Let’s Prepare our trusted Frosty Whipped Cream: I’m using 1 box (200g) of Frosty Whip Cream Powder that would be 1½ cups FWCP and to that we are going to add ¾ cup of super cold water.
- Moistened the cream powder first before whipping.
- When it’s fully whipped and aerated, you can add 1 box (250ml) Nestle All-Purpose Cream and vanilla extract if you want (optional) and whip until well combined.
- Divide Whipped Cream into 4 parts.
- Now, that we are done preparing our Cake and Whipped Cream Base, let the mouth-watering creation begins…
To Prepare Oreo Cookies n Cream:
- Cut the cake in half horizontally and set aside. Crushed Mini-Oreo’s and divide into 2 parts.
- The fine crumbs will be folded into your whip cream and larger crumbs will be your toppings.
- In a bowl of whipped cream, add vanilla extract (optional) and crushed Oreo’s and mix.
- Let’s assemble our 1st icebox cake.
- In a can place half of your chocolate cake and flatten. Spread ½ part of whipped cream evenly, sprinkle Oreo crumbs and finely chopped dark chocolate on top.
- Cover with chocolate cake and flatten, then repeat process until done.
- Chill icebox cake before serving.
Note: To keep your icebox cake, stay longer, refrigerate immediately after use, this will last for up to 2 weeks.
Cookies and cream never tasted so good, try this Oreo Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake in a Can. This easy summer dessert recipe is made with chocolate Oreo cookies and homemade, sweetened whipped cream!
Graham Float Recipes:
- Mango Float Recipe – Try this easy to make Mango Float
- Strawberry Graham Float Recipe
- Ube Langkasuy Float Recipe
- Avocado Graham Float Recipe