Last Updated on July 16, 2016 by Ed Joven
Baked Bangus ( Milkfish ) Recipe is an easy to prepare, convenient to cook and nutritious Pinoy dish. It’s so easy all you have to do is slice all the ingredients, place it on top of the Bangus then bake it.
Milkfish or Bangus is the national fish of the Philippines. It is also one of the popular fish and always available in the market because of so many commercial fish farms that delivers to the city and town markets. We have already featured a number of Bangus ( Milkfish ) Recipes here, such as Lumpiang Bangus, Inihaw na Bangus, Sinigang na Bangus, Rellenong Bangus, Paksiw na Bangus, Bangus Condensada, Bangus en Tocho and Daing na Bangus.
Try this Baked Bangus ( Milkfish ) Recipe and let us know your comments.
Baked Bangus ( Milkfish ) Ingredients:
- 2 pcs Boneless Bangus (Milkfish bone removed), medium sized
- 2 pcs red onions, sliced
- 3 pcs tomatoes, sliced
- 2 pcs Bell pepper medium sized, sliced
- Patis (Fish sauce) and pepper to taste
- 4 tbps cane vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsps chopped onion
- 1 red sili
- 1 clove chopped garlic
Baked Bangus ( Milkfish ) Cooking Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees c.
- Place Bangus on a baking pan then Season bangus with Patis (Fish Sauce) and pepper.
- On each Bangus (skin down), place all ingredients on top, spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until Bangus is cook.
- Serve warm.
- Mix everything together and pour in a small bowl.
- Serve with the Baked bangus.
Ready to serve Baked Bangus ( Milkfish ) Recipe