How to make Macapuno with Leche Flan Shake
There are two words that are best used to describe this drink, “delicious” and “addicting”.
Leche Flan in itself is a mouth-watering dessert that is loved by all, but making it into a shake and also adding Macapuno in it will just make your sweet tooth go wild and crazy. Prepare yourself for a cooling and fantastic tasting shake!
This shake is perfect for any season, occasion, or event. If its summer, use it to cool off, if it’s Christmas or a birthday party, make it as a dessert drink for everyone. This shake is that flexible that it can be made at any time. It isn’t too sweet that it hurts your throat, it just gives you the right amount of sweetness.
More than just its great taste, the Macapuno Leche Flan Shake is super, undeniably, effortlessly easy to do. All the things you need do are simply understood so no need to panic about making any mistakes.
Learn the recipe below.
Macapuno – Leche Flan Shake Ingredients and Preparation Procedure
Macapuno with Leche Flan Shake Recipe
- 4 pcs. mini-Leche Flan
- 2 tbsp. macapuno
- 2 cup fresh milk cold
- 3 scps. macapuno or vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/8 cup caramel syrup to decorate the glass (optional)
You also Need:
- Blender and a Staw
- Place 1 cup of ice cubes in a blender.
- Add 4 pieces mini-leche flan.
- Pour in 1 cup fresh or evaporated milk.
- Add in 2 heaping tablespoons of macapuno.
- Put in 2 scoops of Vanilla or Macapuno Ice Cream.
- Cover blender with a lid and blend on high until smooth.
- Serve in tall glass, with a caramel syrup drizzle on the sides.
Macapuno with Leche Flan Shake Recipe is perfect for any season, occasion, or event.