Last Updated on July 24, 2021 by Ed Joven
How to make Apple Pancake
Apple pancakes are a delicious way to add some healthy fruits to your breakfast. But more than that, pancakes are so simple to make even kids can follow this Apple Pancake Recipe. This light and fluffy snack is the best way to start the day right. Plus, making pancakes doesn’t require a lot of ingredients as there are instant mix products available in grocery stores.
The key to making the perfect apple pancakes is in the heat temperature. Preferably, you need medium high heat to cook your pancakes in flat-surfaced pan. Also, make sure to flip them over once you see bubbles forming on top. On both sides, your pancakes should be in golden brown color to know they are properly cooked.
Prep time may only take up to 5 minutes while cooking time is about 10 minutes. If you’re not using pancake ready-mix, the ingredients you will need are all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, buttermilk, eggs, applesauce, ground cinnamon, and shredded apples. For easier cooking, it’s good to use the instant pancake mix so you won’t need to deal with different measurements for each ingredient.
This Apple Pancake could just be your new personal favorite when making pancakes at home.
Ingredients and Procedure of Apple Pancake:
Apple Pancake Recipe
- 1 Large Apple
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 180 g Pancake Mix
- 2 tbsp Butter for cooking
- 1 tbsp Icing Sugar for dusting
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup drizzle
- Heat the pan on low heat and grease with butter
- Dip sliced apple and coat with a pancake batter
- Place onto the heated pan and cook in batches
- When bubbles starts to surface, flip apple pancake
- When the Pancake turns light brown, remove from the pan
- Repeat the process
- Neat the sides with a spatula
- Flip the pancake
- You can double coat apple with pancake batter
- Remove from the pan.
- When last batch is done Dust with icing sugar.
- Drizzle with Maple Syrup or Honey
Please try our Fluffy pancake with softened moist apple.
When it comes to syrup, there are so many flavors to choose from. But since we’re making apple pancakes here, you will need apple syrup to achieve the flavor you want. Then add some slices of Apple Pancake with some whipped cream if you want to make it even more special.
- Ice Cream Mango Recipe
- Mango Float Supreme in a cup Recipe
- Mango Ice Candy Recipe
- Peach Mango Float Recipe
- Carrot Apple Juice Recipe
- Waffle Hotdog on a Stick using Pancake Mix
- Apple Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie Recipe