Last Updated on
Start your day with a flavorful Mango Banana Milkshake
This Mango Banana Milkshake is great! It can be served with your delicious breakfast, or serves well as an afternoon snack or even a frosty dessert. We added vanilla ice cream to make it a really rich drink.
Mango Banana Milkshake is really good, very fruity and refreshing, great for the summer season.
Mango Banana Milkshake Ingredients:
- 1/2 ripe mango
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- 150 ml (5 fl oz) skimmed milk
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 heaped tbsp vanilla ice cream
Mango Banana Milkshake Cooking Instructions:
- Peel the skin from the mango and cut the flesh away from the stone.
- Chop the flesh roughly. Put into a blender with the banana.
- Add the milk, lime juice, sugar and vanilla ice cream and blend on maximum speed for about 30 seconds or until mixed and frothy.
- Pour banana and mango shake into glasses and serve immediately, decorated with sprigs of lemon balm, if you like.
This Mango Banana Milkshake is incredibly refreshing and delicious!