How to cook Bangus Belly Tempura
Tempura is a popular Japanese dish that consists of deep fried seafood or vegetables, it is popular in many Western Japanese restaurants. The basic tempura recipe is fairly easy to create. The Tempura batter consists only of cold water, eggs and wheat flour beaten together and heated up.
Many people take the deep frying qualities of tempura and put it in other meals. Some people make tempura or deep fried ice cream. Other people make tempura fruit. There are also tempura noodles, which is really nothing more than tempura served with noodles, but it is quickly becoming a popular way to serve the food.
This Bangus Belly Tempura Recipe is one of the many variations of Japanese Tempura, very easy to make and yet delicious, give it a try.
Bangus Belly Tempura Ingredients
- 2 pcs. Bangus (Milkfish) Belly (you can find this in supermarkets)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup flour for dusting
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 5 tbsp white cane vinegar
- 2 pcs garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pcs Siling Labuyo
Bangus Belly Tempura Cooking Instructions
- Season the Bangus bellies with salt and pepper.
- Cut into strips. Dust with flour.
- Dip in egg, and roll in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Serve with tempura.
Bangus Belly Tempura is easy to cook and yet very delicious Filipino dish from PinoyRecipe.net