How to cook Ham and Egg Fried Rice
Ham and Egg Fried Rice Recipe is quick and easy to cook, ideal for left over rice and ham. It will make your boring left-over rice into something exciting, vibrant and delicious. The green peas and carrots add flecks of color, crunch and healthy nutrients.
Here are some of the Filipino dishes that goes well with Ham and Egg Fried Rice, Max’ Style Fried Chicken, Embutido Recipe, Ginisang Corned Beef Recipe, Pork Tocino Recipe, Tortang Corned Beef Recipe, Beef Tapa Recipe and Skinless Longganisa Recipe. Please don’t forget to watch the video and give this ham and egg fried rice a try, you and your family will surely love it.
Watch How to cook Ham and Egg Fried Rice :
Ham and Egg Fried Rice Recipe
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 cup sugar glazed cooked ham cut into small squares or cubed
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup carrot diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic finely chopped
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- Canola Oil for frying
- Heat a wok or a small frying pan over high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon Canola oil, swirl to coat the pan.
- Add eggs and scramble them, once cooked place into a bowl and break them into small bits.
- Heat the wok or a large frying pan and add 2 tablespoon Canola oil.
- Saute garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add onion and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add the ham and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the carrots and green peas and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, mix well
- Add the soy sauce then add the oyster sauce, toss to mix in the ingredients.
- Allow the mixture to heat through, about 30 seconds.
- Add the scrambled eggs and scallions and toss to combine.
- Mix well for another 15 seconds then place in a bowl and serve hot.
Ham and Egg Fried Rice Recipe is quick and easy to cook, it will make your left-over rice into something exciting, vibrant and delicious.