How to cook Pork Tempura
Pork Tempura Recipe – Tempura is a favorite Japanese dish, commonly you can cook it with vegetables and seafood such as squid, fish, and most especially shrimp. In this dish, we will prepare Pork Tempura Recipe. Although pork is not usually cooked as tempura, it is as delicious as the typical tempura that we all enjoy.
According to history this dish was imported and introduced to Japan by Portuguese, and the term “tempura” is a kind of a cooking process which is dipping the vegetables and fish into a batter and then frying. Many restaurants outside Japan are known to serve tempura in the form of various meats, particularly chicken, and cheeses, usually mozzarella.
Now here’s how to cook this tasty version of Pork Tempura Recipe. It is absolutely easy to make, serve it with your favorite dipping sauce.
Pork Tempura Ingredients and Cooking Instructions:
Pork Tempura Recipe
- 1/2 kilo Pork Steak
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for dusting
- 1 piece egg beaten
- 6 tablespoon Vinegar
- 3 pcs garlic cloves minced
- 3 pcs Siling Labuyo optional
- Massage the pork with Salt and Pepper, make sure that seasoned the whole pork meat.
- Slice the Pork meat into strips.
- Dust each pork slice with all purpose flour.
- Dip into the egg then roll into the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry each pork slices until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Serve the Dip with tempura.
Recommended Recipe Video:
Pork Tempura Recipe is best paired with your favorite dipping sauce.