How to cook Pork Tempura
Tempura is a popular Japanese dish commonly cooked with vegetables and seafood such as squid, fish and most specially shrimp. In this dish we are preparing the Pork Tempura Recipe, though pork is not usually cooked as tempura, but it is as appetizing as the typical tempura that we all enjoy.
According to history this dish was imported and introduced to Japan by Portuguese and the term “tempura” is a kind of a cooking process which is dipping the vegetables and fish into a batter and then frying.
Now here’s how to cook this scrumptious version of Pork Tempura Recipe, it is absolutely easy to make, serve it with your favorite dipping sauce.
Pork Tempura Ingredients:
- 1/2 kilo Pork Steak
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for dusting
- 1 piece egg, beaten
- 6 tablespoon Vinegar
- 3 pcs garlic cloves, minced
- 3 pcs Siling Labuyo (optional)
Pork Tempura Cooking Instructions:
- Massage the pork with Salt and Pepper, make sure that seasoned the whole pork meat.
- Slice the Pork meat into strips.
- Dust each pork slice with all purpose flour.
- Dip into the egg then roll into the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry each pork slices until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Serve the Dip with tempura.
Pork Tempura Recipe is absolutely easy to make and you can serve it with your favorite dipping sauce.