How to cook Caramelized Onions
Many people don’t like eating onions. However, Caramelized Onions Recipe can make a change to this dislike. The richly browned onions are sweet. Its yummy blend naturally comes out together with the simple cooking of sugar.
So how to caramelized onions? The recipe is quite easy to make. With your creativity, you can make this flavorful recipe a magnificent accompaniment to burgers, cold meats, sandwiches, on top of steak and pizza. It is also delightful for you to make it as an onion dip. More so, this add-on recipe lasts for three weeks. Just make it sure that you put it in a tight container. In this presentation we used the Caramelized Onions on top of the Beef Burger.
Caramelized Onions Ingredients:
- 2 medium-sized Onions
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon Red Wine(optional)
Caramelized Onions Cooking Instructions:
- Slice into half-rings each onion, make thinner slices so that it will cook faster. For a more rustic look and feel, make a very thick slices.
- Using a saucepan add the butter and turn on the heat to a medium-high.
- Butter is delicious but it burns more easily, be sure the pan doesn’t get too hot.
- When the butter begins to ripple, the oil is hot enough.
- Add the onions and stir it until it is fully coated with butter oil.
- Add-in the salt, sugar and black pepper then mix well.
- Continue to stir, the onions color will turn darker and darker.
- If case the onions are sticking too much to the bottom of the pan, add the red wine to the pan and stir vigorously, this is called deglazing.
- Continue cooking until the onions reached the texture, color and flavor you want.
- Best Served on top of a Beef Burger.
Caramelized Onions Recipe will add a savory taste to any Burger.