How to cook Vanilla Pudding Pie
Everybody loves a nice pie! Whether you are young or merely young at heart, pie is usually a comfort food that’s really easy to find and much easier to enjoy – especially if it’s the vanilla pudding variety.
Yes, the Vanilla Pudding Pie is a proven crowd favorite not only for special occasions but even as a simple dessert for an intimate family meal time. The best part about it, however, is that anyone can prepare it. Besides, it is extremely easy to make.
Your kids and family members will absolutely love it but it’s best to keep the servings in control. Although Vanilla Pudding Pie is low in cholesterol, it can be high in saturated fat and sugar.
In case you are particularly curious, the nutrition facts tell us that a single serving of 100 g contains 280 calories, 6 g of saturated fat (30%), 38 g of carbohydrates (13%), 220 mg of sodium (9%), and 15 mg of cholesterol (5%).
So yes, don’t eat too much of it particularly if you are a health-conscious individual.
Check out how to prepare this awesome food by referring to the steps below:
Vanilla Pudding Pie by Filipino Recipes Portal:
Vanilla Pudding Pie Recipe
- 1 8- inch graham pie crust
- 1 box 96g Jello Classic Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1½ cups Fresh Milk cold
- 1 cup Fruit Cocktail well-drained
- 1 cup cool whip for topping (I’m using frosty whipped cream)
- To prepare your pudding mix, pour 1½ cups of cold milk into a medium bowl.
- Add the vanilla pudding powder and mix thoroughly.
- Beat with a wire whisk or electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add drained fruit cocktail into the mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour the pudding mixture into your prepared and cooled 8-inch graham pie crust.
- Spread the pudding mixture slowly and even the surface using a spatula.
- Top each slice with cool whip or pipe a whipped cream swirls on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or more until ready to serve.
This Vanilla Pudding Pie Recipe is a proven crowd favorite for special occasions or as a simple dessert for an intimate family meal time.