Last Updated on
How to prepare Milky Melon Coolers
Summer time is already here and the heat wave is driving us to exhaustion. Staying under the sun even just for a while seems like you’ve been on a desert which makes you think of something to make you feel relaxed and refreshed. During summer in the Philippines, aside from going to the beach, Filipinos love to make different kinds of deliciously nutritious and fun beverages to reduce stress and beat the heat.
So here’s one of the well-loved drinks to cool off your hot summer days, it’s the Milky Melon Coolers Recipe this will definitely quench your thirst which will also give you loads of health benefits, such as Vitamin A and C, Beta-Carotene and potassium which helps normalize the heartbeat and boost the amount of oxygen to the brain.
Milky Melon Coolers Ingredients:
- 1 medium sized Cantaloupe or Honeydew melon
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 cups Icy cold water
- Fresh milk
- Ice cubes
Milky Melon Coolers Cooking Instructions:
- Using a melon baller scoop out the honeydew or cantaloupe flesh, reserving the juice then set aside.
- Pour the icy water in a pitcher, add sugar and fresh milk then mix well until the white sugar completely dissolve.
- Add the honeydew or cantaloupe flesh, and juice stir and taste it then add more sugar if needed.
- Pour the Milky Melon cooler into a glass and add some ice cubes.
- Serve with your favorite Filipino Kakanin.
Milky Melon Coolers Recipe will definitely quench your thirst this summer and gives you loads of health benefits.