Last Updated on
Black Pepper Shrimp is easy to cook and taste so good!
Black Pepper Shrimp Recipe has lots of flavor and have a nice big kick taste. We first tasted this dish at a local seafood resto in Bacolod City, my wife and I loved the taste and decided to find the recipe on the internet.
This dish is very simple to make, the shrimp is not overpowering and has just the right amount of kick from the garlic and pepper. Black Pepper Shrimp is a wonderful dish for an outdoor picnic or as “Pulutan” at an evening get together with friends while drinking beer. This recipe has been adapted from Paula Deen recipes at FoodNetwork.com
Black Pepper Shrimp Ingredients:
- 1 kilo fresh shrimp, unpeeled
- 8 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium sized onions, chopped
- 1 thumb sized ginger, chopped
- 4 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
Black Pepper Shrimp Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash and drain shrimp, and place in a shallow baking pan.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter, add the garlic, ginger, onions and saute for 4 minutes.
- Pour butter mixture over shrimp and toss to coat.
- Pepper shrimp until shrimp are well covered.
- Bake until pink, approximately 5 minutes, turn, bake a few minutes longer, and pepper again.
- Serve shrimp with rice or Beer.