Last Updated on
How to cook Chicken Kebab
Easy Chicken Kebab Recipe – These Easy Chicken kebabs are made with colorful vegetables and Knorr Savor Rich marinated-Chicken. All skewered and cooked to perfection. This Chicken kebab is an easy lunch or dinner that you can also bake in the oven! Nearly every cuisine has its ethnic flavor of Chicken Kebab (Japanese, Middle Eastern, Indian, Turkish, and Thai) as popular street food to eat on the go.
Chicken skewers are a perfect family dinner option. This version includes a Knorr Savor Rich – Chicken Liquid Seasoning marinade and plenty of fresh vegetables. Serve your chicken kabobs over garlic rice for a complete meal.
Easy Chicken Kebab Ingredients and Cooking Procedure:
Easy Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- ¼ kilo (250Chicken Breast Fillet cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp. Knorr Savor Rich – Chicken Liquid Seasoning
- 2 medium Red and Green Bell Pepper cut into cubes
- 1 medium white onion cut into cube
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
You Also Need:
- Grilling Pan and Oil for greasing
- Sinamak or Spicy Vinegar Dipping Sauce
- Soak bamboo skewers in a cold water for 20 minutes to prevent it from burning.
- Cut Chicken breast fillet into small cubes, place in a small bowl
- Add 3 tbsp. Knorr Savor rich Chicken Liquid seasoning
- Stir to coat chicken then marinate for 20 minutes
- Cut Bell peppers the same thickness of your chicken cubes
- Cut Onions same size with bell peppers
- Combine Bell Pepper and Onion in a bowl. Add oil, salt and pepper then stir to coat veggies.
- Thread veggies and chicken alternately onto skewers.
- Grease grilling pan with oil then pre-heat for 5 minutes
- Place Chicken Kebab onto hot grilling pan
- Grill for 7 to 10 minutes, flip when it starts to turn brown.
- The other side will cook for about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Baste kebabs with leftover marinade.
- Serve it with rice and Sinamak or chili-garlic dipping sauce.
This grilled Chicken Kebab is such a fun dish to make, try to control your hunger as you cook it. I’m sure the smell of it as it cooks will immediately entice you.
I make these grilled Chicken kebabs usually in the summer months.