How to cook Shakeys Mojo Potato
This delicious Crispy Mojo Potato Recipe is not the exact recipe from Shakey’s but it is super tasty and yummy.
Crispy Mojo Potato Ingredients:
- 5 large potatoes, cleaned and thoroughly washed
- 1 1/2 cups of Fresh milk
- 1 1/2 cups of fried chicken breading mix, we used the spicy one
- Canola Oil for deep frying
Crispy Mojo Potato Instructions:
- Thoroughly wash the unpeeled potatoes then cut into thin slices.
- Pour about 2 cups of Canola oil in a large frying pan.
- Apply medium heat. Before frying the potato, dip each potato slice into the milk and then dredge thoroughly in the fried chicken breading mix.
- Deep fry the potato slices right away without overcrowding it in the frying pan, cook for about 3 minutes until crisp and golden, adjusting heat if necessary.
- Remove from the pan and drain on a paper towels.
- Serve with ketchup, mayonnaise or cheesy dip.
Enjoy this Crispy Mojo Potato Recipe.