How to cook Shakeys Mojo Potato
My family loves the Mojo Potatoes from Shakey’s, we always order it whenever we have a chance to dine there. One day while scrolling some photo’s on my PC, I saw an old family picture enjoying our meal at Shakey’s. This prompt me to decide to make my own homemade version of Shakey’s Mojo Potatoes.
This delicious Crispy Mojo Potato Recipe is not the exact recipe from Shakey’s but it is super tasty and yummy.
Crispy Mojo Potato Ingredients:
- 5 large potatoes, cleaned and thoroughly washed
- 1 1/2 cups of Fresh milk
- 1 1/2 cups of fried chicken breading mix, we used the spicy one
- Canola Oil for deep frying
Crispy Mojo Potato Instructions:
- Thoroughly wash the unpeeled potatoes then cut into thin slices.
- Pour about 2 cups of Canola oil in a large frying pan.
- Apply medium heat. Before frying the potato, dip each potato slice into the milk and then dredge thoroughly in the fried chicken breading mix.
- Deep fry the potato slices right away without overcrowding it in the frying pan, cook for about 3 minutes until crisp and golden, adjusting heat if necessary.
- Remove from the pan and drain on a paper towels.
- Serve with ketchup, mayonnaise or cheesy dip.
Enjoy this Crispy Mojo Potato Recipe.