Last Updated on November 1, 2018 by Ed Joven
How to cook Sinigang na Bangus Sa Miso
Sinigang na Isda sa Miso Recipe is a traditional Filipino soup recipe with an additional taste and element of savoriness. You can use any kinds of fish you like such as maya-maya, bangus, salmon and much more.
Comparing it to the most common fish singing, this recipe is more flavorful and delectable because of the miso or soybean paste. The miso also helps in balancing the rich taste of the sinigang and adding a pinch of savory.
In my experience, Sinigang na Isda sa Miso is mostly cooked after our long travels and going back home. This is something that always reminds of home and keeps me coming back again and again as well. Fish Sinigang is very delicious, well how about if you add Miso in it, the result is yummylicious. This is the kind of recipe that every mother in our home can always prepare, just need fish, a few spices, and of course the soybean paste or the miso.
Sinigang na Isda sa Miso by Pinoy Recipe dot net:
Sinigang na Isda sa Miso Recipe
- 1/2 Bansa Barracuda, cleaned and sliced
- ½ cup white Miso soybean paste
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes sliced
- 1 pack Tamarind soup powder
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 pieces long green chilies siling pahaba
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons Canola cooking oil
- 5 cups water
- In a deep cooking pot pour the Canola cooking oil then add onions then sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the Miso paste and then mix with the onions and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour-in the Patis (fish sauce) and water, and then bring it to a boil.
- When its boiling, add the tomatoes and tamarind soup powder then cook for another 6 minutes.
- Add the long green chilies and fish then in a low heat simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, adjust the taste by adding more Patis if needed.
- Place in a serving bowl while its hot, then serve.
Sinigang na Isda sa Miso Recipe is a healthy seafood soup rich in omega-3, it’s very delectable with the sourly after-taste.