Last Updated on
Filipino style Spicy Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry
This Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry dish is an easy nutritious recipe that uses shrimp, broccoli florets, chili’s and bell pepper with onions, and ginger.
Spicy Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe is a healthy and delicious spicy shrimp and broccoli on your table in less than 30 minutes. Try it and you will surely love it.
Spicy Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 3 pcs Siling Labuyo ( Red Chili’s ), finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 1/4 Kilo fresh Shrimp medium sized, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium Red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 medium green onions, cut into small pieces
- a handful of salted peanuts
Spicy Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry Cooking Instructions:
- Heat the Skillet in medium fire then place the butter and Canola Oil, once melted Sear the Broccoli florets, set aside.
- Add the Sesame Oil to the Skillet then saute’ onions, Siling Labuyo (red chili) and red bell pepper for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, oyster sauce and Broccoli then stir-fry until shrimp are pink and firm.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Serve with rice.
Here’s the ready to serve Spicy Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry
Please let us know your feedback about this famous Spicy Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe