Last Updated on May 29, 2021 by Ed Joven
How to make Melon Yogurt Smoothie
Start your day with this perfectly sweet and mellow Melon Yogurt Smoothie. Summertime is melon time! Be chilled with the yummy combo of melon and velvety yogurt. What’s more about this recipe is its nutritional benefits. Since melons have high water content, it helps in combat to dehydration during the hot season.
No doubt this delectable recipe is much offered during summer. It is rich in vitamin C and potassium that reduces the level of blood pressure. Aside from that, melons are rich in Vitamin A which actually keeps your hair and skin moisturized and healthy.
The creamy yogurt derived from milk also increases person’s appetite, rich in calcium for healthier bones and reduces the risk of hypertension and heart failure. Try this healthy and delicious snack Melon Yogurt Smoothie!
Ingredients and Procedure of Melon Yogurt Smoothie :
Quench your thirst with this delightful Melon Yogurt Smoothie.
Melon Yogurt Smoothie Recipe
- 4 cups or 1 medium Melon “cantaloupe” seeded and sliced
- 6 tbsp. plain yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp. caster sugar or honey
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 tiny melon slices to decorate
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and pulse on high speed to blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste test and adjust sweetness according to your preference, because some Cantaloupe varies in sweetness depends on the variety and season.
- melon slices
- Divide melon smoothie into (2) serving glasses and decorate it with melon slices on the rim of the glass and serve with a straw.
- Serve melon smoothie immediately and enjoy your healthy fruit drink.
Taste the delightful Melon Smoothie with Yogurt and feel the chill as it quench your thirst yet providing a more healthy and nutritious snack.