How to cook Kinulob na Tilapia
Kinulob na Tilapia Recipe is an easy to cook sourish dish, colored with yellow ginger or turmeric with mustard leaves.
Kinulob na Tilapia by Filipino Recipes Portal:
Kinulob na Tilapia Recipe
- 3 pcs. Tilapia cleaned and scaled
- 1 tbsp. rock salt
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1/4 cup luyang dilaw turmeric
- 1 small radish sliced
- 1 bunch mustard leaves boiled
- 1/2 cup fresh tamarind boiled in 1 C. water
- 1 cup water
- Rub rock salt on the fish.
- Fry slightly and then drain the oil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the mustard leaves.
- When it boils season with salt and fish sauce.
- After 15 minutes, add the mustard leaves and heat through for 2 minutes.
- Serve while its hot with steam rice