Last Updated on
How to cook Japanese Vegetable Salad
A recipe for a delicious Japanese style salad of crunchy cucumber, broccoli florets, carrots and Romaine Lettuce, plus a fabulous dressing.
Japanese Vegetable Salad Ingredients by Pinoy Recipe dot net:
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Rice-wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Sake
- 2 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1 medium Carrot; peeled
- 1 Japanese cucumber
- 1 small Daikon; peeled
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- Romaine Lettuce
- broccoli florets
Japanese Vegetable Salad Cooking Procedure:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, rice-wine vinegar, sugar, sake, and lemon juice.
- Cut the Romaine Lettuce, carrot, cucumber, broccoli and daikon
- Combine vegetables in a medium bowl.
- Pour dressing over vegetables, and toss well to coat.
- Divide salad among four bowls, and sprinkle with sesame seeds to garnish.