Last Updated on November 14, 2014 by Ed Joven
How to make Coffee Sago and Cooler
Since summer is already here, drinking a hot cup of coffee in the afternoon is not a good idea, though, many of us is used of drinking coffee during these hours. Here is how to make Coffee and Sago Cooler Recipe, it is an excellent beverage for all the coffee lovers out there. This will absolutely refresh you and hype up your lazy hot afternoons.
In this recipe, sago or “tapioca pearls” are added to make it more enjoyable and fun perfect paired with your favorite merienda. So now, don’t let the summer heat stop you from drinking your favorite coffee.
Coffee and Sago Cooler Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon Coffee
- 1 tablespoon Creamer
- 3 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup Sago, cooked
- 1/4 cup Gulaman, cooked or jelly ace
- 5 ice cubes
Coffee and Sago Cooler Instructions:
- Pour sago and water in a pan, bring to a boil and simmer for 60 minutes or until Sago is translucent.
- Once Sago is cooked, remove the heat, let it cool for 6 minutes then rinse using running water.
- Put-in the Sago to a bowl of iced water then set aside.
- Dissolve coffee, coffee mate and sugar is a Glass with hot water.
- Add-in iced cold water on to your coffee mix and stir.
- Add-in Cooked Gulaman and Sago.
- Serve your Coffee drink with ice cubes and a big straw.
Coffee and Sago Cooler Recipe is an excellent beverage for all the coffee lovers out there.