Last Updated on
How to cook Bangus Sisig
Bangus Sisig is the healthy alternative to the fatty Pork version, and Bangus ( Milkfish ) lovers will absolutely love this truly Filipino dish.
Bangus Sisig Recipe is easy to cook and delicious to eat, it is made of fried Bangus (milkfish), onion, ginger, chili, scallions, and seasonings. Sisig a Kapampangan dish, is a favorite pulutan (beer match) that is originally made of pork but it has evolved to many different variations and this is one of the many.
Bangus Sisig Ingredients:
- 1 kilo Boneless Bangus
- 2 pcs medium size onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 4 pcs garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pcs finger chili, finely chopped
- 5 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pc each red and green bell pepper, cut into small cubes
- 1 pc egg (optional)
- 2 stalks spring onions
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup crushed Pork chicharon
Bangus Sisig Cooking Instructions:
- In a frying pan, fry the bangus half cooked then remove the skin and chopped.
- In a clean frying pan saute the garlic and onion cooked for 3 minutes, then add ginger and chopped bangus.
- Saute for 2 minutes, then add the oyster sauce, Pork chicharon, bell pepper, soy sauce and chili.
- Cook until done.
- Sprinkle with bell peppers, onions and spring onions.
- Serve in a hot plate(optional) and top with sunny side-up fried egg(optional).
- Served with Hot rice or Sinangag.
Bangus Sisig is the healthy alternative to the fatty Pork version
Bangus Sisig Recipe is easy to cook and delicious to eat.