How to cook Banana Cupcakes
This Filipino Banana Cupcakes Recipe makes twelve regular sized cupcakes. The batter mixture is easy to make because you just stir the wet ingredients together in one bowl and the dry ingredients together in another bowl, then mix the two and you are done. The Banana Cupcake batter is quite thin so use an ice cream scoop or small ladle to fill the muffin cups.
Try this PinoyRecipe version of Banana Cupcakes Recipe and give us your feedback.
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 very ripe large bananas, peeled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
Banana Cupcakes Cooking Instructions:
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350°F. Line 12 standard (1/3-cup) muffin cups with paper liners.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl to blend.
- Then mash Bananas with fork in another medium bowl until smooth. Add vanilla into bananas.
- Using electric mixer, beat sugar and butter in large bowl until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add egg and egg yolk and beat until well blended.
- Add flour mixture in 3 additions alternately with banana mixture in 2 additions, beginning and ending with flour mixture and beating just until blended after each addition.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups (generous 1/4 cup for each).
- Bake cupcakes until tester inserted into center of each comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer the Banana cupcakes to cooling rack and let cool completely.
Ready to serve Banana Cupcakes
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe: