Last Updated on
How to prepare Victorias Spanish Bangus Salad
Last March 18 2014, Filipino Recipes Portal was invited by Victorias Foods to try out their new signature recipes which were developed by the Bacolod Academy for Culinary Arts. Here’s one of the featured recipes that was prepared for us by the B.A.C.A. chefs, Victorias Spanish Bangus Salad.
This delicious and healthy Victorias Spanish Bangus Salad Recipe is very easy-to-follow, and the ingredients are always available in the market. The dressing used in this salad is simply great, never thought that you can use it as a dressing. Check out the rest of the recipe below.
Victorias Spanish Bangus Salad Ingredients:
- 150 g Tomatoes
- 150 g Potato
- 150 g cucumber
- 3 pcs hard boiled eggs
- 200g Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 can Victorias Spanish Style Bangus
- 150 g Baguio beans
- 6 pcs Olives
- Oil from Victorias Spanish Style Bangus
- 3 tsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- salt and pepper
Victorias Spanish Bangus Salad Cooking Instructions:
- Peel Baguio beans and boil until tender. Cut into julienne. set aside
- Boil Potato until tender, peel and cut into circles. set aside
- Boil eggs, then peel and cut into circles (rondelle). set aside
- Peel cucumber and cut into quarters. set aside
- Wash tomato and cut into quarters.
- Clean lettuce and cut oilives, set aside
- Remove the meat of Spanish style Bangus from its oil
- In a big bowl, combine all vegetables except lettuce.
- Add the Bangus meat
- To make the dressing; In another small bowl mix panish style Bangus oil, vinegar, sugar and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss vegetables in dressings, Mix well.
- Serve in a plate, Garnish with lettuce and eggs.
Victorias Spanish Bangus Salad Recipe is light and refreshing salad.