Last Updated on January 14, 2017 by Ed Joven
How to cook Thai Spicy Beef Stir-fry
Thai Spicy Beef Stir-fry Recipe is an exceptionally tasty recipe and is very simple to make. It is even more delicious than the Chinese version, with more depth of flavor and slightly more spice. The beef is cut thinly and stir-fried quickly and easily together with the vegetables and a delicious stir-fry sauce.
Thai Spicy Beef Stir-fry is best served with steamed rice for an easy Asian comfort food dish your family will love.
Thai Spicy Beef Stir-fry Ingredients by Pinoy Recipe dot net:
- 1 1/2 tbs peanut oil
- 500g Heart Smart beef stir-fry strips
- 2 carrots, cut into short thin sticks
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part only, finely chopped
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, thin sticks
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
Thai Spicy Beef Stir-fry Cooking Procedure:
- Add 1 tbs of oil to a wok on high heat. Add half the beef and stir-fry for 1-2 mins.
- Repeat with remaining beef.
- Heat remaining oil over mediumhigh heat.
- Add carrots, capsicum, lemongrass, ginger and garlic.
- Stir-fry for 2 mins. Add soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and lime juice. Toss well.
- Return beef and toss through.
- Remove from heat and toss in half the coriander and mint.
- Serve with remaining coriander, mint and rice.