Last Updated on
How to make Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
Truly, there’s nothing could have been anymore better than a cold treat on a hot day. With this yummy yogurt fruity pops, surely your snack will be perfectly satiating. Perk up with this breezy and perfect combination of creamy yogurt and sweet strawberries with this DIY fruity pops.
It’s not only scrumptious but also healthy. Strawberry, no matter fresh or frozen, health benefits are still the same. It is an excellent source of Vitamin C that boosts your immune system. It is rich in flavonoids and antioxidants preventing the risk of tumor growth and cancer. Also, it promotes brain function for a better memory.
Strawberry is rich in magnesium and potassium that lowers blood pressure. Yogurt is derived from milk, meaning many essential benefits of milk can be found in yogurt with being rich in calcium, potassium, and magnesium.
Don’t just eat unhealthy Ice Pops, eat healthy with Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles!
Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles by Filipino Recipes Portal:
Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles Recipe
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup Honey
- Ice Pops mold
If you don't have molds you can use
- 8 small paper cups
- 8 popsicle sticks
- Place the strawberries, yogurt, and honey into a blender.
- Cover, and blend until strawberries are chunky or smooth, as desired.
- Fill the molds or paper cups 3/4 full with the fruit mixture.
- If using a paper cup, cover the top of each cup with a strip of aluminum foil. Poke a popsicle stick through the center of the foil on each cup.
- Place the molds or cups in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- To serve, remove foil and peel off the paper cup.
Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles Recipe can serve as both breakfast and afternoon snack, great during summertime.