Last Updated on July 7, 2016 by Ed Joven
How to cook Squid Rings
This Squid Rings Recipe is absolutely delicious and so quick and easy to cook. The Squid is sliced into rings, dredged in seasoned flour and deep-fried until cooked through and crisp. You can serve this as an appetizer, starter or with a main course, great as a Salad topper.
Squid Rings Recipe really tastes terrific and so good that your kids will surely give it a thumbs up.
Squid Rings Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 medium (about 100g each) cleaned squid hoods, cut into 5mm-thick rings
- 1/3 cup Canola oil
Squid Rings Cooking Instructions:
- Place the flour, pepper and salt in a clean plastic bag.
- Add the squid rings and tie the bag to seal.
- Shake the bag until the squid is fully coated in the flour mixture and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Cook the squid, turning occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and just cooked through.
- Transfer to a large plate lined with paper towel.
- Serve with a chili sauce or mayo
Squid Rings Recipe is really simple and easy to prepare, yet very tasty and delicious.