How to make Quick Creamy Chocolate Pudding
Quick Creamy Chocolate Pudding Recipe, This recipe is quick, easy and very good, your family will surely love this.
Create this mouth-watering Chocolate dessert using your favorite HERSHEY’S Choco. This is a sponsored recipe from Hersheys.com
Quick Creamy Chocolate Pudding Ingredients by Pinoy Recipe dot net:
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped topping (optional)
Quick Creamy Chocolate Pudding Cooking Procedure:
- Stir together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt in medium saucepan; gradually stir in milk.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
- Pour into individual dessert dishes.
- To avoid a skin from forming on top, press plastic wrap directly onto surface; serve warm or refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping, if desired. 4 to 5 servings.
FOR MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:
- Stir together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt in large microwave-safe bowl; gradually stir in milk.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 7 to 10 minutes or until mixture comes to full boil, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Stir in butter and vanilla.
- Pour into dishes and serve as directed above.
Quick Creamy Chocolate Pudding Recipe, a sponsored recipe from Hersheys.com