Last Updated on
How to make Quick Creamy Chocolate Pudding
Quick Creamy Chocolate Pudding Recipe, This recipe is quick, easy and very good, your family will surely love this.
Create this mouth-watering Chocolate dessert using your favorite HERSHEY’S Choco. This is a sponsored recipe from Hersheys.com
Quick Creamy Chocolate Pudding Ingredients by Pinoy Recipe dot net:
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped topping (optional)
Quick Creamy Chocolate Pudding Cooking Procedure:
- Stir together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt in medium saucepan; gradually stir in milk.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
- Pour into individual dessert dishes.
- To avoid a skin from forming on top, press plastic wrap directly onto surface; serve warm or refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping, if desired. 4 to 5 servings.
FOR MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:
- Stir together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt in large microwave-safe bowl; gradually stir in milk.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 7 to 10 minutes or until mixture comes to full boil, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Stir in butter and vanilla.
- Pour into dishes and serve as directed above.
Quick Creamy Chocolate Pudding Recipe, a sponsored recipe from Hersheys.com