Panara Recipe is a Triangle Lumpia originated in the Visayas region. It is filled with shrimps and upo traditionally eaten with puto
Preparation Time: 00:20
Cooking Time: 00:15
Panara Recipe Ingredients:
- 3 tbsp cooking oil will be used for sauteing
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1/4 kg shrimps, peeled & chopped
- 2 Pork Broth Cube
- 4 cups upo (bottle gourd), peeled & sliced
- lumpia wrapper
- Canola cooking oil for deep-frying (Canola is a healthy cooking oil)
Panara Cooking Instructions:
- Heat oil and saute garlic and onion until limp.
- Add shrimps, Pork Broth Cubes, and upo (White Gourd in English).
- Simmer about 10 min. or until cooked. Drain liquid well and allow to cool.
- Wrap with lumpia wrapper and form into triangles, sealing edges with starch paste.
- Deep-fry until golden brown.
- Drain in paper towels to remove excess fat.
- Serve hot.
Try this Panara Recipe from Visayas region you will surely love and enjoy its taste.