Learn how to cook Grilled Ribeye Steaks with Tomatoes
Grilled Ribeye Steaks with Tomatoes Recipe, the tomatoes and balsamic vinegar transform an everyday steak into something special. The meat was tender and so flavorful.
Grilled Ribeye Steaks with Tomatoes Ingredients and Cooking Instructions
Grilled Ribeye Steaks with Tomatoes Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 6 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pcs. 1 1/4 – inch-thick beef ribeye steaks about 2 lb. total
- 1 head butter-head lettuce cored, leaves separated (about 6 oz.)
- 1 1/2 lb. assorted fresh heirloom or desired tomatoes sliced or cut in wedges
- 1/2 cup whole basil leaves
- Coarse sea salt
- In bowl whisk together vinegar, chopped basil, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper. Slowly whisk in oil until smooth.
- Remove 2 tablespoons to marinate steaks; set remaining dressing aside.
- Brush steaks with the 2 tablespoons dressing;
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
For charcoal grill:
- Arrange medium-hot coals on one side of grill.
- Place steaks on rack directly over coals.
- Cover; lightly sear on both sides, 8 minutes.
- Move to unheated side of grill.
- Cover; grill 4 to 6 minutes more for medium rare (145°F).
- Remove; let stand 5 minutes. (For gas grill, preheat to medium-high.
- Adjust for indirect grilling. Grill as above.)
- Diagonally slice steaks; arrange on lettuce leaves with tomatoes and basil.
- Drizzle dressing; season with salt.
Grilled Ribeye Steaks with Tomatoes Recipe powerhouse marinade packs layers of flavor onto Grilled Ribeye Steak.