Last Updated on November 1, 2018 by Ed Joven
How to cook Fried Fish
Fried Fish Recipe is very simple to cook and more healthy compared to red meat like pork or beef. Adding fish to your daily diet gives you omega-3 fatty acids, these essential nutrients keep our heart and brain healthy. Fish also has protein and vitamin D.
I’m sharing this Fried Fish because some who are new to cooking are requesting for this easy to prepare and easy to cook recipe.
Fried Fish by Filipino Recipes Portal:
Fried Fish Recipe
- 3 pcs medium sized Bulao Fish or any other fish you like
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup Canola cooking oil
- Paper towel to drain the excess oil
- Thoroughly clean the fish, remove the scales and intestines.
- Slice the sides of the fish then rub salt inside the fish and outside skin.
- Add Oil to the frying pan, and apply heat.
- When the oil is medium hot, add the fish.
- Fry each side in medium heat until golden brown or about 8 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the pan and place in a plate with paper towel to drain the excess oil.
- Transfer the Fish in a serving plate with you Sinamak or other condiments
Fried Fish Recipe gives you omega-3 fatty acids, these essential nutrients keep our heart and brain healthy.