Try this tasty Filipino Recipe fried Bangus
The Filipinos never get enough with the delectable flavor of Bangus or Milkfish. With this, one of the most sought after tastes are the Fried Bangus Recipe. Such kind of fish is packed with flavors especially in the belly portion.
So if you would ask on how to cook fried bangus, well it is just easy and not demanding. As a matter of fact, you can have it prepared and served to your family anytime of the day. Just do not forget to pair it with sinamak sauce and fried rice. Vegetables can also be another add-on for this perfect dish.
Fried Bangus Ingredients:
- 1 large boneless bangus (milkfish)
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon whole peppercorn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Canola cooking oil
Fried Bangus Cooking Instructions:
- Remove the scales of Boneless Bangus then cut into butterfly
- Combine a bowl the vinegar, garlic, whole peppercorn, and salt then mix well.
- In a deep wide plate, place the butterflied bangus in a manner that the sliced part is facing down the skin should face up.
- Cover and plate in the fridge and marinate for 8 to 12 hours.
- Heat the Canola cooking oil in a pan.
- Fry both sides of the bangus in medium heat until the color turns medium brown.
- Serve with spiced vinegar (sinamak)
Warning: Frying Bangus will surely makes a lot of oil splash, to guard yourself from the hot oil splashes we recommend that you buy an oil splatter guard.
Don’t forget to pair Fried Bangus Recipe with sinamak sauce and fried rice.