How to cook Filipino Watermelon Cooler
Watermelon is summer fruit. This drink is icy cold and can quench thirst on these hot days. Make this drink ahead of time, and keep refrigerated for up to three days. You can add 1 1/2 ounces vodka or white rum per serving, if desired.
Savor the sweetness and coolness of this Filipino Watermelon Cooler Recipe, that will quench your thirst especially in the summer months. This recipe can make 2 servings.
Filipino Watermelon Cooler Ingredients
- 2 cups of watermelon chunks
- 2 tbsp honey syrup
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka or white rum (optional)
Filipino Watermelon Cooler Instructions:
- Put watermelon chunks and sugar in the blender and blend it.
- Filter the pulp then pour on the glass
- add the honey on each glass
- Garnish with cut watermelon.
- add 1 1/2 ounces vodka or white rum on each glass (optional)
- Serve with ice cubes.
Here’s the ready to serve Filipino Watermelon Cooler.